We are SO thrilled to open our doors again and welcome you back to Twisted Dog! Oh, how we’ve missed you all. With the excitement of re-opening, we are also taking every precaution to make your safety our utmost priority. This is our new normal and we must adapt…and I know we can do it together!
Here’s what you need to know:
- TDY will continue to offer Outdoor and LIVE streaming classes, as well as our online library and fabulous events.
- Our Studio classes will all be held in Sky Studio (upstairs).
- Do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling sick, have a fever or cough or difficulty breathing.
- There will be a minimum 6 feet of spacing between student mats and a minimum of 10 feet between teacher and students.
- Masks must be worn off-the-mat. Once on your mat and settled in, you may remove it for your practice. Once you leave your mat, you must put your mask back on.
- We will be able to accommodate 9 students in-studio per class; however each in-studio class will also be available LIVE streaming via Zoom.
- On the schedule, you will see these classes as 1. Studio; 2. LIVE Streaming.
- If you would like to attend the Studio class, select it. If there is a spot available, you will automatically be added. If the class is full, you will be asked if you’d like to be wait-listed. If no spots become available, you can sign up for the LIVE Streaming version of the class.
- If you would like to attend the LIVE Streaming class, select it. After registering, you will be sent a link to join the class.
- Due to the limited spots available:
- You MUST pre-register for class.
- You may not drop-in, as the class may be full.
- If you have reserved a spot and do not attend, you must cancel at least 2 hours before the start of class to allow others to join.
- If you do NOT cancel and do not attend, you will be responsible for paying in full for the class you missed.
- All in-studio classes will be 60 minutes, with the exception of Yin which will remain 75 minutes
- NO breathing exercises, NO deep inhaling/exhaling, NO adjustments. NO walking around / leaving your mat during class. Be very mindful of positioning on mat. For example, if your instructor asks students to be at the top of their mat, ensure that you are. This will help maintain spacing requirements.
- The exterior door and the door that leads into the waiting room will be open during class to encourage as much air circulation as possible.
- If you’d like to order a smoothie, juice or bowl from Soul Bar, we’d prefer you order and pay PRIOR to class (or call ahead). If your class is after 5pm, please call ahead to order and it will be waiting for you in our refrigerator, to be picked up after class.
- Entire studio and surfaces will be disinfected with a CDC approved cleaning product prior to your class, including: camera, floor, light switches, door knobs, railing, mat cleaner bottles, bathrooms
Arriving at the studio
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Your teacher will greet students DOWNSTAIRS – there is a small station set up at the bottom of the stairs
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Teacher and students must wear mask
- Teacher will check student temperatures and ask students to sanitize their hands
- Teacher will check each student in via tablet
- If you’d like to place a Soul Bar order, you may do so before class (preferred) or after class (for evening classes, you must call your order in ahead of time)
- TDY requests that each student keep conversation in studio to a minimum
- Students must bring their own mats. If not, students may purchase one (TDY will no longer offer courtesy mats or mat rentals).
- Proceed to studio, laying your mat in one of the nine indicated spots (floors are marked indicating where you should place the top left of your mat. While doing so, be mindful of social distancing)
- Students must keep masks on until situated on their mats. If / when student gets up during / after practice, student must put mask back
- NO late arrivals will be allowed
- NO drop-ins will be allowed – you must pre-register
Sign up for class now!
We can’t wait to see you!