FlexSpace Rental Agreement
By booking your FlexSpace reservation with Twisted Dog Yoga, you are agreeing to a contracted hourly rental between yourself, hereafter referred to as the Renter and between Human Spirit LLC, hereafter referred to as the Company.
Whereas, the Renter desires to rent by the hour, occupy and make use of the Company’s venue, located at 167 Lebanon Ave, Suite C, Colchester, CT 06415 and known as Twisted Dog Yoga.
Whereas, the Company agrees to such rental, occupation and use in consideration of certain payments and covenants herein enumerated;
- Renter shall pay to the Company the hourly rate defined below:
- $30 per 1 consecutive hour;
- $60 per 2 consecutive hours;
- $90 per 3 consecutive hours;
- $110 per 4 consecutive hours;
- Renter shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all liabilities resulting from the following: any action or inaction of Renter; Renter performing services beyond the scope of the Renter’s professional practice and certifications and/or licenses of Renter; or liabilities resulting from Renter failing to maintain all licenses and certifications required to provide the services.
- Renter acknowledges that Renter shall set the fee for the services performed under this Agreement.
- Renter shall have access to and use of the venue during reserved times.
- Renter shall pay in full prior to accessing venue and will not receive monies back should Renter choose to vacate before reserved time has expired.
- Renter must vacate venue once reserved time has expired.
- Renter shall remove all personal property, trash and other items that were not present in the venue when Renter took control of it.
- Following Renter’s use of the room, Renter will return the room to its original condition. If Renter does not do so, Company may charge a cleaning fee per incident.
- Renter shall be responsible for damage inflicted upon the venue by Renter and/or Renter’s associates, guests, invitees, contractors and all other persons whatsoever who enter the venue during the rental period.
- Rental Contract Compliance. Nothing in this Agreement shall in any way be construed to constitute Renter as an agent, employee or representative of the Company.
- Insurance. Provider agrees to produce insurance certificates to the Company.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior oral and written Agreements, understandings, commitments, and practices between the parties. No amendments to this Agreement may be made except by a writing signed by both parties. Neither this Agreement nor any right hereunder may be assigned by any party hereto, except that the Company may assign this Agreement to an affiliate or successor.
- Cancellation Policy. Renter must cancel within 48 hours to receive monies back in full.
Understood, Agreed & Approved