We are SO thrilled to open our doors again and welcome you back to Twisted Dog! Oh, how we’ve missed you all. Now that we have brought classes back in studio, the safety of our teachers and students is our utmost priority.
Here’s what you need to know:
- TDY will continue to offer in-studio and livestreaming classes via Zoom.
- Our Studio classes will all be held now in Lotus Studio (downstairs).
- Do NOT come to the studio if you are feeling sick, have a fever or cough or difficulty breathing.
- Masks are no longer a requirement, but if you have not yet received your vaccination, we respectfully request that you wear a mask while inside our building and studio.
- We will be able to accommodate up to 12 students in-studio per class; however each in-studio class will also be available livestream via Zoom.
- On the schedule, you will see these classes as 1. In-studio; 2. Livestream.
- If you would like to attend the Studio class, select it. If there is a spot available, you will automatically be added. If the class is full, you will be asked if you’d like to be wait-listed. If no spots become available, you can sign up for the livestreaming version of the class.
- If you would like to attend the livestreaming class, select it. After registering, you will be sent a link to join the class.
- Due to the limited spots available:
- Please pre-register for class.
- You may drop-in, but be aware that class may be full.
- If you have reserved a spot and do not attend, you must cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to allow others to join.
- If you do NOT cancel within the 4 hour period and/or do not attend, you will be responsible for paying in full for the class you missed ($10 for monthly members / new student passes or the applicable pass used to book your class for passholders / 5x per month members).
- The exterior door (when possible) and the door that leads into the waiting room will be open during class to encourage as much air circulation as possible. We also have an air purifier circulating the air throughout the day and during classes.
- Entire studio and surfaces will be disinfected with a CDC approved cleaning product prior to your class, including: camera, floor, light switches, door knobs, railing, mat cleaner bottles, bathrooms
Arriving at the studio
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Please note:
- Teacher will check in each student.
- Students should bring their own mats.
- The exterior door will be promptly closed at the start of class and will not be re-opened until class has finished.
- NO late arrivals will be allowed.
- As space is limited, we ask that you pre-register for class. If you drop-in, you can participate in class if there is availability, but it’s not guaranteed!