Soul Bar is hiring!
Visit Soul Bar’s website here.
We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated individual who is able to multi-task in a busy kitchen and retail environment. You must also be passionate about living a healthy lifestyle…and enjoy eating your fruits and vegetables!
Full Job Description
Soul Bar is looking for a hardworking, energetic, outgoing and reliable individual to join our team. We are a small company, so you will participate in all aspects the business, including but not limited to customer service, cash register related duties, food preparation and serving, dishwashing and cleaning (including areas of our adjoining yoga studio). The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, while providing top notch customer service and paying utmost attention to detail.
Soul Bar offers healthy smoothies, juices, salads and bowls to our community. We are health-centric and work together with our yoga studio, encouraging both healthy body and mind.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guests
- Take/execute orders
- Execute proper portion control with all ingredients/recipes
- Comfortably give recommendations
- Blend and prep smoothies, bowls, salads and toasts according to provided recipes, with attention to consistency
- Prep all fruit and vegetables
- Maintain floor cleanliness/clean and sanitize equipment and work areas to Twisted Dog standards
- Open and close store per manager instructions
- Stock supplies on an ongoing basis
- Dishwashing of all necessary items, blenders, pitchers, utensils, fruit bins, trays, jars, etc.
- Excellent customer service
- A positive attitude
- Work well under pressure/sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Flexible schedule, day and weekend availability
- Basic math skills/cash handling ability
- Ability to handle minimal physical labor/ability to lift upwards of 40 LBS
- Able to handle extended periods of standing
- Adaptable and work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous restaurant or customer service work experience
- Kitchen, food and prep experience a plus, but will train the right candidate
- ServSafe Manager Certificate a plus
Set you apart:
Willingness to go above and beyond, taking initiative and pitching in wherever and whenever necessary
Job Types: Part-time (10-20 hours)
Benefits include food, beverage and retail discounts, free livestream yoga access to Twisted Dog Yoga classes and discounted yoga event/workshop admissions.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate, please complete our Soul Bar Job Application and email it to email@example.com. We will reach out to you to schedule an interview if we believe you’d be a perfect fit. Thank you!