We are SO thrilled to open our doors again and welcome you back to Twisted Dog! Oh, how we’ve missed you all. With the excitement of re-opening, we are also taking every precaution to make your safety our utmost priority. This is our new normal and we must adapt…and I know we can do it together!
Kids’ Classes Addendum
Here’s what you need to know:
- Our Kids Studio classes will all be held in Lotus Studio (downstairs).
- Do NOT come to the studio if you or your child/children are feeling sick, have a fever or cough or difficulty breathing.
- There will be a minimum 6 feet of spacing between student mats and a minimum of 10 feet between teacher and students.
- Masks must be worn both off- and on-the-mat.
- We will be able to accommodate a maximum of 5 students in-studio per class.
- Due to the limited spots available:
- You MUST pre-register your child/children for class / session.
- You may not drop-in, as the class may be full.
- If you have reserved a spot for your child and do not attend, you must cancel at least 4 hours before the start of class to allow others to join.
- If you do NOT cancel your child and do not attend, you will be responsible for paying in full for the class you missed. If you purchase a session pass, there are 9 classes built into the session to allow for one missed / bonus class. There will be no refunds for missed classes.
- All in-studio classes will be 25 – 45 minutes.
- If you’d like to order a smoothie, juice or bowl from Soul Bar, please order and pay PRIOR to class (or call ahead). If your class is after Soul Bar has closed, please call ahead to order and it will be waiting for you in our refrigerator, to be picked up before / after class.
- Entire studio and surfaces will be disinfected with a CDC approved cleaning product prior to your class, including: camera, floor, light switches, door knobs, railing, mat cleaner bottles, bathrooms
Arriving at the studio
- Arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class
- Your teacher will greet students DOWNSTAIRS – there is a small station set up at the bottom of the stairs
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing
- Teacher and students must wear mask
- Teacher will check student temperatures and ask students / parents to sanitize their hands
- Teacher will check each student in via tablet or parent may check child in using the Wellness Living Achieve Client App
- If you’d like to place a Soul Bar order, you may do so before class (preferred) or after class (for evening classes, you must call your order in ahead of time) and it will be waiting for you in our to-go refrigerator
- Students must bring their own mats. If not, students may purchase one at TDY (TDY will no longer offer courtesy mats or mat rentals).
- NO late arrivals will be allowed
- NO drop-ins will be allowed – you must pre-register
- SPECIAL DROP-OFF & PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:Drop-off: Families may drop off their child/children in the downstairs studio, but they must remain in the mirrored hallway. One family may enter the mirrored hallway at a time. If there is one family ahead of you, you must remain queued in the entry hallway, complying with 6 feet social distancing requirements, with masks on. There will be no lingering or social chatting. Each family must exit through Soul Bar (one way traffic) and wait for their child/children outside / in your car. Your instructor will ensure that no one is lingering prior to the start of class.
Pick-up: After class, your instructor will line the children up in the hallway / lobby area, complying with 6 feet social distancing requirements. Families may queue outside and one family at a time will be called into the studio to collect their child/children.
Sign up for class now!
We can’t wait to see you!