We are excited to be a part of Bacon Academy’s Class of ’22 fundraising efforts!
We will be offering multiple yoga classes throughout the day for you to participate in, both in-studio and live streaming via Zoom. Our in-studio classes have limited capacity and we can NOT allow any unregistered drop-ins. You must pre-register for any class you’d like to take. A portion of all December 4th class proceeds will be donated to the BA Class of ’22 Fund.
We will also have Soul Bar open with extended hours. We will be donating 10% of all food + beverage proceeds and 5% of all boutique sales.
December 4th Class Schedule (subject to change – click here for most up-to-date schedule)
9:00a All Levels Power
12:00p All Levels Midday Flow
3:30p Svaroopa (gentle + supported)
7:15p Candlelight Gentle Flow
To participate, you must either register or sign-in (existing accounts) on twisteddogyoga.com and sign Waiver.
- Purchase one of 4 passes to be used towards fundraiser (one pass per class)
- You must BOOK each class you’d like to participate in
- If you are attending an in-studio class, please review the below safety guidelines and be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- If you are attending a LIVE streaming class, you will receive a booking confirmation email. Within that email, you will receive a link to the Zoom class. Please logon at least 5 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Order a smoothie, bowl, coffee or snack from Soul Bar (10% of proceeds will be donated to Class of ’22). You can stop by and visit, order online or call your order in and we’ll deliver it to you curbside! If you ordered a smoothie with your Class Pass, please present your email at checkout.
- Shop our boutique for all your holiday gifting (5% of sales will be donated to Class of ’22)
Soul Bar hours will be extended on the day of the fundraiser
We’ll be open ALL DAY + EVENING
9am – 7pm
Here’s what you need to know:
All TDY teachers and students must comply with all state / federal current regulations.